BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2014 6:44 pm  #1

Secret girlfriend?

Hi, today I found out 2 things im not happy about.  1 - unlikely to film any Sherlock this year and more importantly, sniff sniff, Ben has a secret gal.  Well it had to happen I suppose.

April 16, 2014 6:47 pm  #2

Re: Secret girlfriend?

I don't think that we need to discuss a possible girlfriend. That belongs to Benedict's privacy.

Last edited by gently69 (April 16, 2014 6:48 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 16, 2014 7:27 pm  #3

Boring!

April 16, 2014 7:31 pm  #4

If you think so ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 16, 2014 7:48 pm  #5

Thank you, gently! I agree that Benedict deserves some respect for his private life. Nuff said.

Last edited by Harriet (April 16, 2014 7:48 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2014 7:54 pm  #6

I couldn't agree more, it's something for us to not really discuss about. If it's true, then we all should be happy for him, at the end of the day, surely if he's happy, we should be happy.

But for now, as it's still just a rumour from one gossip website, I don't think it should be discussed.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

April 16, 2014 7:59 pm  #7

I felt very sorry for him, that he was alone, especially because we know, he wants kids.
I was also wondering, if he secretly has a gf.
If he does I am very happy for him.
Being jealous seems strange... especially as I am a married woman .

As long as she doesn't change him, I am happy .
To quote Sherlock "It's all fine".

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 16, 2014 9:30 pm  #8

Hey chill out it was a rather innocuous post.  I hope he has found love cos I felt a bit sorry for him standing on the red carpet alone all the time surrounded by couples.  And he did say this year he has some personal ambitions he wishes to achieve ie partner, babies?  Of course I'll still be a massive fan of him♥

May 1, 2014 4:16 pm  #9

Luvin Sherlock wrote:

Hey chill out it was a rather innocuous post. I hope he has found love cos I felt a bit sorry for him standing on the red carpet alone all the time surrounded by couples. And he did say this year he has some personal ambitions he wishes to achieve ie partner, babies? Of course I'll still be a massive fan of him♥

Don't feel sorry for him. That's the worst thing we can do. Everybody would love to attend the ceremony and see all the greatest film starts. Two of his films got Oscar nominations, he must have had a great night at the Oscars. Regarding the secret girlfriend, I also felt a bit sad and maybe disappointed. He's our Sherlock. But, it's his life, so it's up to him, it's none of our business. But, as a  massive fan of him and his projects, specially Sherlock, reading such "good" news isn't very pleasant  . Therefore, I really understand what you meant by opening this new threat.  Being a fan is sometimes difficult!!!!

The begining of a great adventure!!!

May 2, 2014 2:14 am  #10

Yep - I think it's agreed upon that speculation that breaches the privacy of any of the actors et al is not really appropriate. Same reason we tend to avoid pap photos etc. 

So, apologies, but I am going to close this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 2, 2014 7:07 am  #11

Thank you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera