BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2014 8:10 pm  #1

Series 3 German DVD/Blue-ray

I don't know if it has been posted already, but in case anybody is interested: The German release date for series 3 DVD and Blue-ray is the 10th of June.

http://www.amazon.de/Sherlock-Staffel-3-2-DVDs/dp/B00IK88U5G/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1393445101&sr=8-4&keywords=sherlock+staffel+3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

February 26, 2014 10:10 pm  #2

Re: Series 3 German DVD/Blue-ray

Wow, at least they are fast with the release after the episodes have aired. For once I'm impressed.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 26, 2014 10:26 pm  #3

SolarSystem wrote:

Wow, at least they are fast with the release after the episodes have aired. For once I'm impressed.

Well, they will have had enough time for the release in June! The DVDs could even be ready by now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 26, 2014 10:42 pm  #4

You think they are done with the dubbing? Well, in that case: I want the DVDs NOW!!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera