BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2014 4:20 pm  #1

Cosplay

So I've been searching around on the forum to see if a post like this has been posted prior to this one, but I've not been successful so I thought I'd start one..

Has anyone ever done any cosplay from the show?

I recently did a Molly Hooper cosplay, which I was quite proud of, paha!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 23, 2014 11:36 pm  #2

Re: Cosplay

That's good! You have even got the hair right! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 24, 2014 12:50 pm  #3

Such an awesome Molly cosplay! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is simplicity itself"
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

March 1, 2014 1:23 pm  #4

That's adorable! Great, great cosplay.
I've decided that I'm going to tackle an Irene cosplay. I'm obsessed with the idea and how she looked in just Sherlock's coat, so I'll be trying that, minus the complete and utter nakedness.

March 1, 2014 4:36 pm  #5

The_Woman wrote:

That's adorable! Great, great cosplay.
I've decided that I'm going to tackle an Irene cosplay. I'm obsessed with the idea and how she looked in just Sherlock's coat, so I'll be trying that, minus the complete and utter nakedness.

Oh, I'd definitely love to see this! I love the Irene cosplays!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 1, 2014 5:16 pm  #6

I apologize for the appalling, lame joke...
But not much costume needed for Irene!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 1, 2014 5:40 pm  #7

Ha. Yeah, not suprisingly, I get that a lot when I mention my Irene cosplay.

March 1, 2014 5:52 pm  #8

I figured as much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 27, 2014 9:17 am  #9

For cosplay,I like the cosplay costume,it was such beautiful and cool,it make cosplay perfect.

March 27, 2014 9:39 pm  #10

Aw, look at those two cute girls at MegaCon.. too adorable not to share! 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ljmqIgLnhLs/Uy_idLcExWI/AAAAAAABLds/kw4bjomBmQw/s1600/DrunkSherlock.jpg

March 27, 2014 9:48 pm  #11

Now that is the cutest!

March 27, 2014 9:55 pm  #12

Aw Rebecca you're an adorable Molly! Good job!

This is sort of cheating here... this is actually me cosplaying Cillian Murphy's character in In Time a few years ago. But today all I can see is Sherlock. (And please ignore the ginger cat under the couch)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 29, 2014 1:17 am  #13

I've never cosplayed before but have already decided that when Comic-Con hits Nashville in September,  I'm doing a Molly Hooper cosplay and I'm super excited for it!

March 29, 2014 6:54 am  #14

Kellinakatrina wrote:

I've never cosplayed before but have already decided that when Comic-Con hits Nashville in September,  I'm doing a Molly Hooper cosplay and I'm super excited for it!

I hope it all goes well for you! I'm further developing my Molly Hooper now, trying to get lookalikes of shirts/jumpers!

March 29, 2014 4:57 pm  #15

besleybean wrote:

I apologize for the appalling, lame joke...
But not much costume needed for Irene!

Do not apologise I agree lol.

Bit of red lippy n off u go.  Not recommended for cold days and mind you dont get arrested peeps lol

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

March 31, 2014 8:24 am  #16

I just want to say it was a nice cosplay costume that I have seen.

August 16, 2014 11:09 pm  #17

You make an adorable Molly, rebeccaholmes !

Board footera