BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2014 7:38 am  #1

Melbourne's Viclockcon 2014

Now in it's third year! 

Viclockcon is a fan run convention based in Melbourne. Tickets are available on the tumblr, will hopefully be available at Supernova in Melbourne this year (provided I get cracking on the design). Viclockon usually has competitions, events such as talks, trivia, games. We watch episodes, we cosplay, we have wonderful fan related food (and amazing Sherlock cakes!) and we even have stalls for you to buy, prizes for you to win and free activities such as fanart, fanfic reading and we have plenty in store for this year.

It's not starting yet until possibly June but we have an artbook planned, and well... we kinda need some art and we only have one week left! So if you're an aussie or want to submit some art let us know here! http://viclockcon.tumblr.com/

There will be more updates soon, once I have designed a few things....and I hope to see some of you there! 

Last edited by Song (February 21, 2014 7:41 am)

March 4, 2014 4:46 am  #2

Re: Melbourne's Viclockcon 2014

Quick little mock up for the new VICLOCKCON name badges this yeah. May or may not use that image for the Sherlock one. Will probably do a couple, like a John, Lestrade, Moriarty, Mycroft. Would love to do some of the girls too but not sure if I can capture them just right. Finished product may still look different, have different words etc. But this is just the basic template.
-------------ID CHARACTER BADGES FOR VICLOCKCON 2014.Ideas:• Something similiar to the mock up one for Sherlock.• Blue for John.• Green for Mycroft.• Either dark blue or silvery grey for Lestrade.• Either black with a white speech bubble or white with a black speech bubble for Moriarty, with Moriarty upside down.• If I can do the girls then yellow for Molly, Sexy red for Irene, not sure for Mrs Hudson or Mary yet.ANDIf you are a staff member and want a one off design, say you are working in the kitchen and want a Hannibal Character Badge…I MIGHT be able to do you one, but you would have to contact me about it.

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

November 17, 2014 11:15 am  #3

Re: Melbourne's Viclockcon 2014

I really need to try and make it to that next year. Start saving up now for plane tickets. I met three Americans at the conference in London this weekend and they offered for us to all share a room together, so that's the accomodation sorted. 

maya

Board footera