BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2012 2:16 pm  #1

"The woman"? In "The Great Game"?

This is probably a silly question, but I was wandering around IMDb today and I took a look to Lara Pulver's profile page. And I was terribly surprised to see her credited in The Great Game... is it possible that I have skipped her having watched the episode about six times by now? I just can't believe it... is it a mistake from IMDb or does she really appear someway and I am completely unobservant and deserve a punchline from Sherlock himself?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 6, 2012 4:08 pm  #2

Re: "The woman"? In "The Great Game"?

IMDb can be updated by anyone (Similar to Wikipedia).

She isn't credited in the rolling credits at the end of the 'The Great Game'.

An error on IMDb's part I'd wager.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 6, 2012 8:17 pm  #3

Yeah, someone's probably got a bit confused because of the identical pool scenes at the end of GG and beginning of Scandal.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 6, 2012 9:37 pm  #4

Ok, thanks. I was worried my mind had gone completely off after so much overthinking about Reichenbach... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera