BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2012 12:16 am  #1

South Bank Sky Arts

Sherlock has been nominated for a South Bank Sky Arts award in the drama category.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 5, 2012 12:33 am  #2

Re: South Bank Sky Arts

Sherlock should be nominated (and win) every category of every award it can possibly be in, I reckon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 5, 2012 12:39 am  #3

Brilliant! The South Bank is awesome. Love walking there on a warm summer's evening. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 10, 2012 4:28 pm  #4

Wholocked wrote:

Sherlock should be nominated (and win) every category of every award it can possibly be in, I reckon.

To right! I think it should be in and win every award possible! 

- Y.S.H

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

May 1, 2012 1:45 pm  #5

Sherlock has just won Best TV Drama at The South Bank Awards. Hot off the press thanks to Sherlockology's tweet.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 1, 2012 1:46 pm  #6

Yaaaaay!

May 1, 2012 3:08 pm  #7

Yay! They deserve it!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 1, 2012 10:45 pm  #8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 2, 2012 11:51 am  #9

Interview with Andrew Scott and Mark Gatiss at the South Bank Sky Arts Awards.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17916259

Interestingly Mark is wearing a ring on each hand both on his 'ring' fingers- just an observation.

Board footera