BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



January 9, 2014 11:35 am  #21


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

yes. All wrong.

You guys, I need a good cry. I really do.

 

January 9, 2014 11:35 am  #22


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Ozma wrote:

Tumblr *will* explode. I had sudden tears in my eyes at some point and didn't even know how or when they'd started, and my heart was beating like crazy.

then I just felt like Moffat had opened my chest, taken my heart out with his bare hands, thrown it on the floor, then stomped on it, all the while smiling and saying, 'I'm not doing anything!'

Just reading this actually makes my heart beat faster right now.


___________________________________________________
"Am I the current King of England?"

http://picload.org/image/lcpldgo/berlinsigneu2.jpghttp://picload.org/image/lcpldgc/berlinsigneu3.jpghttp://picload.org/image/lcpldgw/berlinsigneu.jpghttp://picload.org/image/wcodogr/jungssignatur.jpg

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

 
 

January 9, 2014 11:37 am  #23


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

I won't be able to sleep until Sunday!

 

January 9, 2014 11:41 am  #24


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

It was absolutely brilliant. I have high praises!


I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
 

January 9, 2014 11:42 am  #25


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

And one more post just so I can PM


I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
 

January 9, 2014 11:44 am  #26


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

MeganObviously wrote:

It was absolutely brilliant. I have high praises!

oh Megan... I wish I felt the same - I don't understand why I feel so broken now

     Thread Starter
 

January 9, 2014 11:46 am  #27


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

I have PM'd, we can talk, I feel like I've missed something because I expected to be traumatised!


I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
 

January 9, 2014 11:46 am  #28


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Ozma wrote:

MeganObviously wrote:

It was absolutely brilliant. I have high praises!

oh Megan... I wish I felt the same - I don't understand why I feel so broken now

Maybe that changes after watching it again. I always have problems the first time I see something that I had very high expectations for.

 

January 9, 2014 11:51 am  #29


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

and another brilliant review from sherlockology. I have goosebumps now!

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/


The Game is On!
 

January 9, 2014 11:52 am  #30


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

I can't wait to watch it again on Sunday!

I only had two hours sleep last night because I couldn't think about anything. I am in deep with this Sherlock thing.


I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
 

January 9, 2014 12:04 pm  #31


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Honestly, I am equal parts terrified and excited about His Last Vow...it is seeming like I was right in my earlier prediction...that His Last Vow will make The Reichenbach Fall look like a walk in the park with daisies and cotton candy....
I don't know whether to jump around with joy or curl up in a ball and sob, curse moffat or praise him for what is surely going to be a phenomenally structured and written episode...probably all four http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

I guess I'll see come Sunday...*whimpers* I hate waiting!!!!


-------------------------------------------------------
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c91c2c3340cd40c775b387f6e2cea1b/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/2969a9941dc95712a4138c3e33c2105a/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c5f69407b75c1f4d396b661521df36e9/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/5f2ad6f34eb52cb5d1644803f0a3ef86/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po2_250.gif
 
 

January 9, 2014 12:15 pm  #32


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Honestly, I am equal parts terrified and excited about His Last Vow...it is seeming like I was right in my earlier prediction...that His Last Vow will make The Reichenbach Fall look like a walk in the park with daisies and cotton candy....
I don't know whether to jump around with joy or curl up in a ball and sob, curse moffat or praise him for what is surely going to be a phenomenally structured and written episode...probably all four http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

I guess I'll see come Sunday...*whimpers* I hate waiting!!!!

Yes, I miss Reichenbach Fall - and once you've seen HLV you'll probably think, why?! Well, because in TRF things in terms of feelings were more linear - Sherlock crying at having to abandon John, John defending him and being completely distraught at his  'death'.

Here, it's much more complicated. It's a huge rollercoaster, and I can pretty much guarantee it will make EVERYBODY sad and happy, angry and pleased at the same time.

     Thread Starter
 

January 9, 2014 12:22 pm  #33


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Honestly, I am equal parts terrified and excited about His Last Vow...it is seeming like I was right in my earlier prediction...that His Last Vow will make The Reichenbach Fall look like a walk in the park with daisies and cotton candy....
I don't know whether to jump around with joy or curl up in a ball and sob, curse moffat or praise him for what is surely going to be a phenomenally structured and written episode...probably all four http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

I guess I'll see come Sunday...*whimpers* I hate waiting!!!!

Yes, I miss Reichenbach Fall - and once you've seen HLV you'll probably think, why?! Well, because in TRF things in terms of feelings were more linear - Sherlock crying at having to abandon John, John defending him and being completely distraught at his  'death'.

Here, it's much more complicated. It's a huge rollercoaster, and I can pretty much guarantee it will make EVERYBODY sad and happy, angry and pleased at the same time.

I know what you mean about the linear thing. I'm definitely getting the feeling that HLV is an episode that'll force us to pay attention, read between the lines, think and interpret some things for ourselves rather than have them blatantly explained and obvious for us to see, in terms of feelings and some other stuff.

*puts arms out* I'm ready Moffat, whatever you have planned, go ahead and crush my heart if you must! Just don't leave me hopeless! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (January 9, 2014 12:23 pm)


-------------------------------------------------------
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c91c2c3340cd40c775b387f6e2cea1b/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/2969a9941dc95712a4138c3e33c2105a/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c5f69407b75c1f4d396b661521df36e9/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/5f2ad6f34eb52cb5d1644803f0a3ef86/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po2_250.gif
 
 

January 9, 2014 12:25 pm  #34


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Marva wrote:

and another brilliant review from sherlockology. I have goosebumps now!

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/

When the end credits start, do not turn off your television or change the channel. Watch to the very close.

 


- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!
 

January 9, 2014 12:26 pm  #35


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

I just remembered a few other details. Every time I do, it’s like a further stab in my poor suffering heart L I am a huge fan of their relationship, and well, let’s say that…Moffat seems to think at the moment that it doesn’t need to be treated with care. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it – Martin said? Well… you’ll see.

     Thread Starter
 

January 9, 2014 12:29 pm  #36


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Ozma wrote:

I just remembered a few other details. Every time I do, it’s like a further stab in my poor suffering heart L I am a huge fan of their relationship, and well, let’s say that…Moffat seems to think at the moment that it doesn’t need to be treated with care. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it – Martin said? Well… you’ll see.

Whatever it is Moffat has done to them, it can't last. And I firmly believe, both from experience and such, that two people who share a bond as strongly as John and Sherlock do, no matter what dark experiences and painful things they go through, eventually they'll come out stronger for it. I just hope that the creators of Sherlock acknowledge that....we just have to hold on http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/depressed.png

 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (January 9, 2014 12:31 pm)


-------------------------------------------------------
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c91c2c3340cd40c775b387f6e2cea1b/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/2969a9941dc95712a4138c3e33c2105a/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c5f69407b75c1f4d396b661521df36e9/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/5f2ad6f34eb52cb5d1644803f0a3ef86/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po2_250.gif
 
 

January 9, 2014 12:30 pm  #37


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

Pav wrote:

Marva wrote:

and another brilliant review from sherlockology. I have goosebumps now!

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/

When the end credits start, do not turn off your television or change the channel. Watch to the very close.

 

I noticed that...hm...I'm really curious!
 


-------------------------------------------------------
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c91c2c3340cd40c775b387f6e2cea1b/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/2969a9941dc95712a4138c3e33c2105a/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c5f69407b75c1f4d396b661521df36e9/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/5f2ad6f34eb52cb5d1644803f0a3ef86/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po2_250.gif
 
 

January 9, 2014 12:34 pm  #38


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

OMG... I see... after the high of episode 2... a deep fall in episode 3. I am absolutely curious... and absolutely scared.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170428/gxfakjvq.png
Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

 
 

January 9, 2014 12:38 pm  #39


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

gently69 wrote:

OMG... I see... after the high of episode 2... a deep fall in episode 3. I am absolutely curious... and absolutely scared.

As much as I loved TSoT, knowing the writers...you could just tell that if they gave us something that character driven, that emotional, that something awful must be about to happen...I wish I was wrong http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/depressed.png

 


-------------------------------------------------------
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c91c2c3340cd40c775b387f6e2cea1b/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/2969a9941dc95712a4138c3e33c2105a/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c5f69407b75c1f4d396b661521df36e9/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/5f2ad6f34eb52cb5d1644803f0a3ef86/tumblr_n2t4wkEfEM1runv2po2_250.gif
 
 

January 9, 2014 12:39 pm  #40


Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

I think most people will be absolutely blown away by the sheer brilliance of this episode...especially lovers of the canon.  And it will be one shock after another after another.


__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum