BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2014 4:50 pm  #1

Q & A with Moftiss after HLV

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2014 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Q & A with Moftiss after HLV

Oh, that's great. I only have one question at the moment: Is series 4 confirmed? I am sure a lot of people will ask this question. So hopefully we're getting a definite answer to this on Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 8, 2014 6:25 pm  #3

I have heard that they signed up for series 3 and 4 together so hopefully yes, there will be more Sherlock to come!  Yay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

January 8, 2014 9:47 pm  #4

I'm really, really scared now...

@Sherlockogy

#Sherlock S3E3 His Last Vow. A barnstorming, jaw dropping, and unexpected finale. And that's all we'll say before our review tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/Sherlockology/status/421030870058033152

January 8, 2014 9:52 pm  #5

That doesn't sound so bad, Mrs. Watson. Did we expect anything else?

January 8, 2014 10:00 pm  #6

I'm absolutely psyched.  We've had two happy endings, I'm completely prepared for a heartwrenching one.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 8, 2014 10:03 pm  #7

sj4iy wrote:

I'm absolutely psyched.  We've had two happy endings, I'm completely prepared for a heartwrenching one.

I'm very much expecting one, but I'm not prepared...I'm terrified *chews lip nervously*, damn...what are they going to do to us? 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 8, 2014 10:12 pm  #8

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 8, 2014 10:19 pm  #9

Certainly sounds very exciting! And more than a little nerve-wracking! *squee* It will be great to see an episode like that, but I hope they don't do away with the emotional connections and such between the characters ...I'm not at all expecting it to be like TSoT, but I would like to see some tender moments as well amongst all the drama and angst that HLV sounds like it'll provide. 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (January 8, 2014 10:20 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

January 10, 2014 8:01 pm  #10

Did anyone send them any question yet? 

-Grabs topic by hair and drags it back.-

Board footera