BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2012 10:42 am  #1

Vote for Ben in Time Magazine 100 List

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107953_2109586,00.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 30, 2012 10:47 am  #2

Re: Vote for Ben in Time Magazine 100 List

Was just going to post this but ya beat me too it! Voted though! Yay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 30, 2012 10:50 am  #3

Done 
Definitely 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 30, 2012 11:30 am  #4

Did you see it on Twitter?

March 30, 2012 12:44 pm  #5

I saw it on Tumblr and have voted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 30, 2012 9:44 pm  #6

Twitter it was for me because for some reason my I-pad hates loading Tumblr.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 30, 2012 10:32 pm  #7

He's at number 5 now... well done!
But we need a number 1 here...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 31, 2012 6:38 am  #8

Just voted again (use a different IP address/computer). He's still 5th and we'd need about 100k more votes to oust Erik Martin (we have 21k)

I'm going through and voting "no" to everyone who's above him LOL

Last edited by Wholocked (March 31, 2012 6:39 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 9, 2012 4:06 pm  #9

Benedict has been voted into 7th place in the 2012 TIME 100 poll. My only question is: who are the 13327 deluded people who voted no?

April 9, 2012 4:27 pm  #10

Noo, I missed it! But that's great that he got 7th place -- out of 100 other people, that's pretty awesome! :D Although he did deserve 1st, of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 10, 2012 8:03 am  #11

Board footera