BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2012 9:05 pm  #1

Benedict Jaguar interview

You cainjera an interview with Benedict about the attraction of acting and the Jag on:

www.alive.jaguar.com/nl/nl/interviews/benedict

I'm not sure whether there is a non-Dutch subtitled version but I don't really think it matters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2012 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Benedict Jaguar interview

Auto spell is driving me mad. Should read 'you can hear' not whatever strange word it has invented this time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2012 9:11 pm  #3

Three for three now!

-m0r

Last edited by m0r1arty (March 28, 2012 11:38 am)

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 27, 2012 1:46 pm  #4

M0r1arty is a star! And I shall burn anyone who says otherwise! Burn them to a crisp!

Or I might just make them into shoes! Lol

March 28, 2012 1:17 am  #5

I get "an error occured" when I try to play that clip

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 28, 2012 5:12 am  #6

Search it on YouTube. Then it should play ok.

March 28, 2012 11:39 am  #7

Dunno what the prob was Wholocked - I've since amended it to another version of the same thing.

Enjoy!

-m0r

March 28, 2012 1:59 pm  #8

M0r1arty is a star! But he's not on the side of the angels! Lol

March 28, 2012 2:29 pm  #9

lol, I prefer fallen angel myself 

-m0r

March 28, 2012 2:44 pm  #10

actually I don't really fond with fancy cars.. but when fancy cars + Ben, that's different, I would say : It's perfect.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 28, 2012 3:59 pm  #11

I'm quite keen on 'snow angels' do they count as Fallen Angels?

March 28, 2012 4:04 pm  #12

Only if they can't get back up 

-m0r

March 28, 2012 10:47 pm  #13

I found it through the Star Trek article. It's pretty obviously scripted though, possibly still his own words but definitely scripted. Not sure I'd call it an "interview"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera