BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2013 4:48 pm  #1

How i delete my account here ?

I'm serching everywhere i don't find how.

November 18, 2013 6:07 pm  #2

Re: How i delete my account here ?

You really want to delete your account here? 

I think our boss can delete your account for you manually.... if really necessary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

November 18, 2013 6:33 pm  #3

There is so many interesting subjects and messages here but the language is really a problem for me. I thought i can manage it when i suscribe to this forum but well... it's complicate to me to understand everything correctly and complicate to explain what i would like to say. So i give up... 

November 18, 2013 6:46 pm  #4

Oh - don't give up so easily!
Just stay with us, please...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2013 6:50 pm  #5

What a pity - must have been frustrating for you. Sorry to hear that 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2013 6:51 pm  #6

Okay, it's a bit of a challenge. It was also hard for me when I first joined but after a while it became easier and I could understand more references from time to time. There is no reason to give up.
It's your choice, it's entirely up to you - but think it through. When I think about my internet experiences, the only time I had to delete an account was because I received hate messages.
But this community is just too lovely for that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

November 18, 2013 11:00 pm  #7

Well, you've already made 113 posts so I'd say you've been doing pretty damn well so far.

I can delete your account if you really really want, but I'd advise you just to leave it. If you don't want to continue posting here, you don't have to, but at least then you have the option of coming back if you decide you do want to in the future. Whereas, if I delete, you will lose all your posts, all that hard work you've put in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 19, 2013 7:24 pm  #8

Yeah i don't know i never really talked here. There is a lot of conversations i would like to participate but pfff... i can't. I mean, serching almost every words to translate it's depressing for me. It's seems people talk easily and i'm just stay in the corner so i prefer delete my account here. If i keep it i know i will not participate a lot so...

January 21, 2014 12:39 pm  #9

You must have been frustrating for you.

Smile PleazZZZzzzZZZzzzz

January 21, 2014 12:58 pm  #10

I must admit I thought about deleting mine, too. Different reason, though.

But I agree you shouldn't, the account is for free.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 23, 2014 7:10 am  #11

TicTacToe wrote:

I mean, serching almost every words to translate it's depressing for me.

If English is not your first language, that's fine. Many members are not native speakers.

Or if it's some of the British-isms that are bothering you; do not be afraid to ask. Most of us from outside the UK end up needing some of the British references explained anyway.

Last edited by saturnR (January 23, 2014 7:17 am)

January 23, 2014 7:39 am  #12

Too late, saturnR, already done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 23, 2014 8:26 am  #13

Closed this as it's several months old now. Not sure how/why it got resurrected.

For anyone wishing to close their account I suggest you simply stop coming. Posts won't be deleted. If you do want your account removed, contact SH via PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera