BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2012 2:14 pm  #1

Benedict Cumberbatch: Sherlock is peculiar and hard to love - but very

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/tv-news/534824/benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-is-peculiar-and-hard-to-love-but-very-alluring/1

Modest Benedict insists that people only fancy him because of his part in the BBC One show.

Silly man!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 2:19 pm  #2

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch: Sherlock is peculiar and hard to love - but very

Oh well, I think he has a point here. I first noticed him in Sherlock and I found him extraordinarily interesting partially because of Sherlock's character. And maybe lots of people just stay there. In my case, this led to a research of his previous and following work, and now I like him a lot more because I know he is one of the most talented actor nowadays. Watching him in Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy or Third Star made me realize he is much more than Sherlock.

So yes, in my case, he's got it wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera