BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2013 3:19 pm  #1

Where to buy in London ?

I'm planning a trip to London next week, and I would like to know if there are any shops selling sherlockian items such as " I believe in Sherlock " pins. I know I can order some on Etsy, but it would be fun for me to bring them back from London. All ideas are welcome 

Not a fan.

August 18, 2013 4:05 pm  #2

Re: Where to buy in London ?

Hey there. I honestly don't know of any shops that sell fandom type merchandise like that. You can get traditional Sherlockian merchandise from the Sherlock Holmes Museum shop on Baker Street. Well worth a visit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2013 4:06 pm  #3

P.S. Are you there on Wednesday? They're filming on North Gower Street.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 19, 2013 11:45 am  #4

Thanks for your answer and for the information about the filming on Wednesday. I will be in London that day, but I have already planned a visit of Buckingham Palace in the morning ( and I'll be properly dressed  )

Anyway, I've just checked where North Gower Street is, and I realise it's not that far away from Buckingham !  I may come and have a look, after all.

Not a fan.

August 20, 2013 2:11 pm  #5

You should do! I'll be there. PM me if you want my mobile number.

August 21, 2013 4:17 am  #6

Thanks. I PMed you. And don't tell me I'll have to guess the number from your measurements.

Not a fan.

Board footera