BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2012 12:10 am  #1

Whitechapel

Anyone seen it? It's made by ITV, it's a crime drama / detective show. It's got Phil Davies in it as a cop, and Rupert Penry-Jones.

It's all about historical cases and how aspects of them get repeated in modern crimes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 18, 2012 9:51 am  #2

Re: Whitechapel

i haven't seen it but it sounds AWESOME!! SEND ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN WATCH IT!

puzzle: 10 B

March 18, 2012 11:08 am  #3

Its such a great program !!!! I loved the last episode

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 18, 2012 11:53 am  #4

Jim Moriarty wrote:

i haven't seen it but it sounds AWESOME!! SEND ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN WATCH IT!

Are you in the UK? If so you can get it on ITVPlayer. If not, I'll try and find a loink to somewhere else you can watch it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 18, 2012 12:00 pm  #5

I have found it on Watchseries.  I use that for most of my online watching.

http://watchseries.eu/serie/whitechapel

You can also find it on Sidereel which I also use at times

http://www.sidereel.com/Whitechapel

I find that Watchseries has the lesser chance of annoying ads if you use the putlocker links.
Sidereel has a few annoying ads if you don't close the first window.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 19, 2012 2:24 pm  #6

thank you!(i am from the kingdom of boredom(norway))

puzzle: 10 B

Board footera