BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2012 12:45 pm  #1

Olivier Award nomination

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 15, 2012 1:34 pm  #2

Re: Olivier Award nomination

It's a joint nomination with Jonny Lee Miller for their dual parts in Frankenstein at the National Theatre. The play is also nominated for Best Lighting and Best Sound. For the Americans in the Forum an Olivier is equivalent to a TONY- it's named after Sir Laurence Olivier who was a world famous actor of stage and screen. The award ceremony is on 15th April.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 17, 2012 10:39 am  #3

Re: Olivier Award nomination

Well, I am sure most of us now know that Benedict won, along with Jonny, the Olivier award for their fantastic performances in Frankenstein at The National Theatre. Paul McGuigan had dinner with Ben in LA last week and has tweeted now that Ben is 'very excited and proud' of winning the Olivier Award.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera