BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2012 9:18 pm  #1

Mwahaha! Another cipher Sherlock would like. Solve it, I challenge you

se  bf  bd  vk  yb  lc  yd  ml  gy  ft  cj  eo  cn  sy  vr  hr  ey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 13, 2012 11:55 pm  #2

Re: Mwahaha! Another cipher Sherlock would like. Solve it, I challenge you

Oh God...there goes my life for the next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 14, 2012 7:46 pm  #3

Any clues?

March 14, 2012 8:53 pm  #4

Not yet! It's early days! Oh and I'm away in La Belle France from Saturday for a week, so unless I can get to a computer you may have to suffer a bit.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 14, 2012 9:56 pm  #5

Damn...OK I shouldn't give up so easily, I'll keep going.

March 15, 2012 4:17 am  #6

Do I spoil it for everyone since I've figured it out? Don't want to ruin it for the rest of you fine folks.

March 15, 2012 4:53 am  #7

BrandoMan13 wrote:

Do I spoil it for everyone since I've figured it out? Don't want to ruin it for the rest of you fine folks.

Send her a private message with the answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 15, 2012 8:18 am  #8

Yeah message me  It's quite do-able isn't it. I promise to give a clue to those struggling if you ask nicely. But you'll have to ask before late Friday evening (here) as I am away at 'stupid o'clock' an Saturday morning for a week.

March 15, 2012 11:06 am  #9

Damn you people! Will you teach me your technique? I need more training!

March 15, 2012 1:19 pm  #10

@_@ mother of code..

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 15, 2012 1:36 pm  #11

March 15, 2012 2:41 pm  #12

I've tried and still can crack it! gooosssh.. @____@

*honestly I use Crack tools XDDD and in the end I don't know which type of code I should choose LOL*

© unreasonablyme

March 15, 2012 3:05 pm  #13

I know, that's the main problem is working out what type of cipher it is...the actual cracking is the easy bit! There's so many different types...

March 25, 2012 1:58 pm  #14

have you find out? LOL...

© unreasonablyme

March 25, 2012 3:27 pm  #15

i sucks at solving codes but loves to make one:
10B

puzzle: 10 B

March 25, 2012 7:47 pm  #16

I haven't worked it out yet. I bought a book off Amazon about codes and ciphers which is very interesting. I'm reading through it at the moment and will try out the cipher message on the various different ciphers...

Any clues yet Davina? 

March 26, 2012 5:48 pm  #17

Use all the tools at your disposal.

March 26, 2012 6:22 pm  #18

Is that a clue? Or just a piece of advice? Or do I have to work that out for myself?

March 26, 2012 7:25 pm  #19

Advice really. I'll give you a clue tomorrow if you still cannot get anywhere. I will tell you though that there are some really, really useful tools on-line.

March 27, 2012 8:24 am  #20

Davina : can I ask you something? hoho... combination between 2 type of cipher?

© unreasonablyme

Board footera