BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2013 8:31 pm  #1

Sherlock mobile app

I'd really like to develop and possibly sell (for a very cheap fee of course), my own Sherlock app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, but I was just wondering...what would you guys like to see/expect from a Sherlock app?

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 24, 2013 8:38 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock mobile app

I don't want you to develop any Sherlock app because I would want to own it which means I would have to buy me a smartphone.   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 24, 2013 8:44 pm  #3

Mattlocked wrote:

I don't want you to develop any Sherlock app because I would want to own it which means I would have to buy me a smartphone.

Don't buy yourself a smartphone, Mattlocked. You are one of the very few people I use to get good old-fashioned texts from...

A Sherlock app? Hmmm...haven't been thinking of anything like that yet.  Must think it over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2013 8:54 pm  #4

I don't have a smartphone yet but I think I might buy the app. As for the features - well - maybe it could use GPS to tell me where they're just filming. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 27, 2013 7:18 am  #5

There is an app already. But not a very "big" one. It's just with shortfacts about the characters (without moriarty, sadly), and small resumes about each episode... Well it's good and nice and all, but not, as I said, a "big thing". 
I have no idea what you may put in your app, but surely I'm going to buy it  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

Board footera