BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2012 1:07 pm  #1

Marc Gatiss in "The Recruiting Officer"

I went to the utterly beautiful Donmar Warehouse theatre on Saturday. I was lucky in getting a standing place ticket at last which was "upgraded" right before the performance started when a member of staff asked me (and another lady) if we would mind sitting right in front of the stage as two ticketholders weren't present.
Of course we didn't...
I was enjoying the play very much. The cast were phenomenal - including the musicians. It was so funny to watch Marc Gatiss in a whig and fencing - I've only known him as Mycroft so far - and I found myself thinking: Mycroft Holmes is acting as a weird gay Georgian soldier! (sorry Marc)
Anyway, if you'd get the opportunity to watch this play: Go for it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 12, 2012 5:26 pm  #2

Re: Marc Gatiss in "The Recruiting Officer"

I am going to try to go and see it. It sound like a really enjoyable production.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera