BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2012 4:32 am  #1

Slogan maker

What an odd liitle site.
Oh well, I am bored so I checked it out. Here's some odd slogans!

Have a bit of Sherlock when you're tired.- No that's what makes me tired!

An eye for Sherlock. - sounds like John's revenge plan. lol

Get the best things first, get Sherlock.- obviously Jim's plan of action from the start.

Take it easy with Watson. - is this a note from Sherlock? Or to Sherlock?

Watson - The place of happiness for everyone. - not even going to attempt to say anything about this one.

Lestrade for a professional image. - hehehe

If I had the chance to become Anderson , I would rather be myself.- hahahahahahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 10, 2012 4:33 am  #2

Re: Slogan maker

I absolutely do not understand why Anderson does not suffer from cacophobia, the fear of ugliness.
Last night I did not vomit because of the alcohol, but because thinking about you, Anderson.

The hate-maker is better!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 10, 2012 1:26 pm  #3

*by the way it's sloganmaker.com for anyone who can't find it*

Decide with confidence- Sherlock.
Sherlock handle with care.
Sherlock is your happiness. (YES, that's SO TRUE!)
Sherlock is my sport. (hahaha)
No Sherlock ,no kiss. (I agree)
Sherlock for Living. (can't live without Sherlock)
mmmmh… Sherlock. (sounds a bit rude...but I like it)
My Sherlock and me. (yes!)
Life begins with Sherlock. (yes yes yes totally agree)

Oh my God I could do this all day...I really musn't though....Now let's try the hate slogans:

Your death, Moriarty is going to be a new world wide holiday. (hahahaha)
Anderson is a moron of the highest order. (excellent!!)
Anderson, your stupidity exceeds the measurable values. (another classic)

Ahhh so much fun to be had!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 10, 2012 5:39 pm  #4

Can I make some up now pleeeaaaseeee!
Sherlock- for life not just for Christmas. (yes, for Molly this one).
The Fabulous Baker Street Boys. (for those outside UK it's a brand of Cakey things).
Anderson turn round, your face is putting me off! ( just because it's there).
I want to be THE 'other' WOMAN. (no answer to this one, unless you are a man, of course).
Analyse this- Sherlock. (me being clever).
Richard Brook is a crook. (just because it rhymes and is true!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera