BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2012 8:18 pm  #1

Sherlock soundtrack on Amazon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/1715/0057_6c7d.gif

June 29, 2012 8:49 am  #2

Re: Sherlock soundtrack on Amazon

Unfortunately only around one hour long each.. my dear colleague created additional audio by compiling sound bits with selected dialogue, which makes for great listening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeking to Organise a Sherlock Board Meet up this Summer 2018 in London!

June 29, 2012 11:56 am  #3

I also like the pieces that aren't original pieces, like the Bach...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/1715/0057_6c7d.gif

June 29, 2012 12:01 pm  #4

I bet violin music and lessons have skyrocket similar to archery after the release of the Lord of the Rings movies!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeking to Organise a Sherlock Board Meet up this Summer 2018 in London!

September 20, 2012 7:33 pm  #5

I bought them and they are amazing! The theme song, The Game is On / Pursuit and War / One More Miracle are so great I love to play them on the piano

September 20, 2012 7:41 pm  #6

Hey, Sherlowrider - I think you're new here. You can introduce yourself on the Introductions, please...thread if you like.

September 25, 2012 3:47 am  #7

The scoring is WONDERFUL. Interesting how the theme is varied from season to season; dashing and underscoring the excitement in season 1, especially ep.1, then changes in season 2--the variation at the end of 'scandal' makes me bawl (passion, broken hearts, betrayal and finally, resue-omigod). the additional song choices in TRF were genuis (Sinnerman, stayin' alive).

*SIGH

September 25, 2012 10:23 am  #8

And wasn't La Gazza Ladro just perfect in every respect for the Crown Jewels scene.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdq1pcLCUR1rs9hrro1_500.jpg

September 26, 2012 3:16 am  #9

Davina wrote:

And wasn't La Gazza Ladro just perfect in every respect for the Crown Jewels scene.

VERY funny.

January 22, 2013 12:10 pm  #10

MaggieM wrote:

Davina wrote:

VERY funny.

It gives me the giggles every time. 

I love these soundtracks. I have just had the most epic entrance into my office ever to the sound of 'The Game is On'. Giggling at my desk... No one knows why but me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110410966/eye%20crop%20sig%20small.jpg
'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

June 13, 2013 2:37 pm  #11

Thinking of taking up my violin lessons to play this amazing soundtrack. Here hoping i pass lol ^_^

Showing love for the best programme ever! <3

Board footera