BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2012 4:34 pm  #1

Sherlock Shoes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 6, 2012 4:41 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock Shoes

OMG, they're gorgeous. Of course I don't need shoes. Not these. Not in winter. But then I also have a lot of warm socks … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 7, 2012 10:07 pm  #3

Wow, those are amazing. I don't really wear Converse myself, they look cool, but they tend not to be as comfortable for me. But, I might make an exception for these.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 12, 2012 11:02 pm  #4

Yeah, they are pretty damn cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera