BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 11:15 am  #1

Sherlock Holmes and Alcohol

Interesting little article about alcohol in the canon and other adaptations:

http://www.wine-searcher.com/m/2012/10/sherlock-holmes-and-alcohol-partners-in-solving-crime

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 13, 2012 4:47 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes and Alcohol

Cheers Boss!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 19, 2012 2:48 pm  #3

John liked Beaune wine if that's any help as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

October 19, 2012 4:10 pm  #4

Beaune. Very nice choice John. Tres Beaune!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 22, 2012 12:49 pm  #5

Morton wrote:

John liked Beaune wine if that's any help as well.

Wow...that's an interesting fact. What story is that from?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera