BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2012 6:23 pm  #1

Who will write the next episodes?

Steven, Mark and.....?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 6:35 pm  #2

Re: Who will write the next episodes?

Steve Thompson, according to Sherlockology, quoting Moffat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 7:06 pm  #3

That's who I thought they would have to be honest. He did such a wonderful job last series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 7:12 pm  #4

If it's not broken...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 9, 2012 8:45 pm  #5

Hopefully they'll give him more of a Reichenbach type episode than a Blind Banker type episode.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 9, 2012 9:17 pm  #6

But isn't the order:
Mark, Stephen, Steven?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2012 9:34 pm  #7

Yeah, Mark is definitely been confirmed as writing Empty House...and I should imagine Moffat will want to do the finale...that's why I'm slightly worried about Steve Thompson's episode...the 2nd eps in any series are always hard, and in a series where there's only 3 episodes it's especially difficult! I'm sure it'll be fine though.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 9, 2012 9:37 pm  #8

Yeah, remembering the poisoned chalice of The Blind Banker...that difficult middle episode.
Still, I loved HOUND and Stephen did good on Reichenbach, so I don't care what he does now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera