BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2012 10:15 pm  #1

Hello, everyone! :}

I just signed up today, and I'd like to introduce myself to all of you lovely people. Not from a very interesting place, here in the US, I'm afraid. Although I speak a few different languages.

I'm pretty active within the fandom elsewhere, if you would like to get in touch..
Tumblr: xxFeuerFrei ~
And my Watson role-play account on Twitter: theDoctorWatson ~

I look forward to meeting you all! 8D

Last edited by NotHisDate (February 27, 2012 10:19 pm)

February 27, 2012 10:25 pm  #2

Re: Hello, everyone! :}

Nice to meet you- and thanks for signing up, looking forward to hearing your opinions on some of the topics we discuss here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 28, 2012 1:48 am  #3

Hiya 'NOT' from Australia
Trust me, it's less interesting here than where you are.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 28, 2012 6:21 am  #4

Hello! Welcome to the forum!  ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

Board footera