BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2012 4:15 pm  #1

Stayin' Alive

Stayin' alive being played always means a life insurance for Sherlock and John.
Special praise to the Bee Gees!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2012 9:11 pm  #2

Re: Stayin' Alive

Ironic that it is Moriaty's ringtone. He was responsible for so many deaths.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 24, 2012 9:54 pm  #3

...and responsible for his own death as well! Because he found it booooring "staying" alive.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 25, 2012 7:25 pm  #4

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera