BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2012 11:05 am  #1

Steampunk Holmes

The developer's clip

...and the trailer

http://vimeo.com/31177729

Last edited by JaneCo (July 27, 2012 11:07 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 27, 2012 11:30 am  #2

Re: Steampunk Holmes

I  thought the artwork was amazing and the idea itself is both original and interesting. I do hope they can get the funding as it will help to push the boundaries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 5:07 pm  #3

Oh I saw something about this a while back. I'm down for anything Steampunk

Last edited by VivaCohen (August 1, 2012 5:07 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn!" - Jack Kerouac

August 1, 2012 5:39 pm  #4

A link to the main site for Steampunk Holmes. I must say I am intrigued by this. Mycroft  is Sherlock's sister (why not?) and Sherlock has a bike, The Black Widow, powered by Moriarty H202 steam generators. This is all really imaginative and yet when you read the character studies they are vary faithful to the canon. That combined with the works of H.G. Wells etc. it shows real promise.

www.steampunkholmes.com

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 19, 2012 8:25 pm  #5

Steampunk Holmes: Legacy of the Nautilus is available as an audio book on audible.com. The regular price is $14.95

December 19, 2013 7:14 am  #6

I think however the second film was better than the first one, but that doesnt say much for it either I'm afraid.

January 14, 2014 9:43 pm  #7

The Asylum's Holmes film took a steampunk slant, thankfully however that project seems to have been long forgotten...

January 15, 2014 9:53 am  #8

That's a terrible movie... Wow, what a waste of time that was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

November 10, 2014 8:32 am  #9

A link to the main site for Steampunk Holmes. I must say I am intrigued by this. Mycroft  is Sherlock's sister (why not?) and Sherlock has a bike, The Black Widow, powered by Moriarty H202 steam generators. This is all really imaginative and yet when you read the character studies they are vary faithful to the canon. That combined with the works of H.G. Wells etc. it shows real promise.  

Last edited by nawaz (November 10, 2014 8:33 am)

Board footera