BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 6:52 pm  #1

Speedy's have a wrap competition

The now famous Speedy's cafe have got a competition which is open to all worldwide (although entries have to be made through Twitter).

Wats-on My Wrap?
Calling all Sherlockians...
We are recruiting you on a mission to search high and low for the WATSON WRAP, the alternative to the famous SHERLOCK WRAP, to complete the ultimate detective wrap duo.

Further details can be found on the link below, however basically to enter you tweet your idea of what this tasty wrap could contain to @speedyscafe and include the hash tag #WatsonWrap. Closing date is 31st July 2012.

www.speedyscafe.co.uk/watsonwrap/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 8:14 pm  #2

Re: Speedy's have a wrap competition

That sounds brilliant! I think the Watson Wrap should be vegetarian, seeing as I can't eat the Sherlock wrap as it has meat on it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 20, 2012 7:26 am  #3

Plus Martin is vegetarian as well. Maybe it could include jam? But no kittens then, obviously! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 7:52 am  #4

I just sent a suggestion, something I'd like to eat myself. Let's hope for the best  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 4:56 pm  #5

It's going to be a vegetarian wrap apparently, according to Speedy's latest Tweet.

July 21, 2012 5:06 pm  #6

Yay!! They must have read my mind!

Actually when I went recently I asked them to do me a Sherlock wrap without the meat so I don't know, maybe a few people have asked for the same.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 21, 2012 5:13 pm  #7

They have definitely added that requirement since the competition started originally. I will get my thinking cap on.

Board footera