BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2012 4:07 pm  #1

Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Well, ladies – and guys – isn't it time to list pictures of all our favourite Sherlock/Benedict moments?
(I mean those with a built-in squeak mode… )
There are moments where Sherlock looks rather strange – even unattractive – but there are loads of absolutely gorgeous images of his face, eyes, appearance, attitude…oh, you know what I mean, don't you?
*looks desperately for an example*
Erm … here's one of mine:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 10, 2012 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

You really managed to post only one.....!?!

Well... IF I would find the one I like best, I wouldn't show you............. because I don't know.... how...? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 10, 2012 4:53 pm  #3

Great thread, Tobe, but you've totally shattered my resolve to get more diligent  .

That's what I call colourful:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 10, 2012 9:03 pm  #4

Favourite picture?
hmm..

or rather..

Derplock!

Nah, just kidding of course. ;)

July 10, 2012 9:04 pm  #5

LOL

July 11, 2012 2:05 pm  #6

Ok, so my first try with a pic - actually one, which I don't like so much... (->hair)

July 11, 2012 2:20 pm  #7

I'd say it definitely has something Bondian - but I agree, non-gelled hair is much better, in any colour.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 11, 2012 2:20 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2012 3:23 pm  #8

One of my favorites, it is also the background on my "camera Phone".

July 11, 2012 3:32 pm  #9

I like that but my phone and my PC don't like each other. It was a hard job to get the Sherlock ringtone onto my phone. Don't know if I'll manage to put a photo on it.

July 11, 2012 5:02 pm  #10

He is gorgeous on so many pictures : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 11, 2012 5:11 pm  #11

Milkomeda: Oh. God. Yes.

BigFan: Mac und Samsung don't seem to understand each other. The PC just ignores them phone when I connect it with a USB cable.

July 11, 2012 5:29 pm  #12

tobeornot221b wrote:

Well, ladies – and guys – isn't it time to list pictures of all our favourite Sherlock/Benedict moments?
There are moments where Sherlock looks rather strange – even unattractive – but there are loads of absolutely gorgeous images of his face, eyes, appearance, attitude…oh, you know what I mean, don't you?

Thanks so much tobe for picture you posted.  I just set it as my background on my PC at work.  Of course I then had to move all the little desktop icons around so they didn't cover up that lovely face.   But what about John/Martin pics?  Can't we have a thread for him too.  I love him just as much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 11, 2012 5:34 pm  #13

KeepersPrice wrote:

But what about John/Martin pics?  Can't we have a thread for him too.  I love him just as much!

Yes, of course - HOW can we forget about him?!
Just start a thread for him, KP!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 11, 2012 5:38 pm  #14

So many to choose from!

Stole this from an internet comment somewhere:
New drinking game
1)  Take a drink everytime Martin Freeman does/says something ridiculously adorable.
2)  Die of alcohol poisoning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

July 11, 2012 5:39 pm  #15

tobeornot221b wrote:

KeepersPrice wrote:

But what about John/Martin pics?  Can't we have a thread for him too.  I love him just as much!

Yes, of course - HOW can we forget about him?!
Just start a thread for him, KP!

Well once I figure out how to post a picture to the Forum I'll try it - but it may take a while.  Even with your help tobe, as always, I'm forever technically challenged 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 11, 2012 7:40 pm  #16

Keeper, what about this one then?

Or this?

THIS one I found a while ago and have it as wallpaper on my desktop at home - simply LOVE it....

July 12, 2012 3:44 am  #17

KeepersPrice wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Thanks so much tobe for picture you posted.  I just set it as my background on my PC at work.  Of course I then had to move all the little desktop icons around so they didn't cover up that lovely face.   But what about John/Martin pics?  Can't we have a thread for him too.  I love him just as much!

Yeah, this pic is definitely in the top 10.

July 12, 2012 3:46 am  #18

Fetchinketch wrote:

So many to choose from!

Stole this from an internet comment somewhere:
New drinking game
1)  Take a drink everytime Martin Freeman does/says something ridiculously adorable.
2)  Die of alcohol poisoning.

I just want to hug him all the time. Probably not what most guys want to inspire in women, but there you have it.

July 14, 2012 1:38 pm  #19

I didn't know that drinking tea could be so … hot.

July 14, 2012 3:50 pm  #20

LOL  - now I almost spat into my coffee. Just because I was taking a sip right while checking the newest pic............

Board footera