BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2012 2:43 pm  #1

Sheet Music to Theme Tune

If anybody can read sheet music and wants to learn to play the Sherlock theme on piano/violin/guitar etc then here's a link to it:

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/7c4e7ebf0aee96f38a85a8e3a2bdd83d084ab90c

It also plays through the bars through you bit by bit, which is really cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/1715/0057_6c7d.gif

May 20, 2012 4:12 pm  #2

Re: Sheet Music to Theme Tune

thanks

May 25, 2012 6:20 pm  #3

Oh! You've made my day. Going home in a few hours and will play it right away.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 29, 2012 8:47 am  #4

Brilliant, I shall work on mastering these notes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
It is the unofficial force—the Baker Street Irregulars.
Arthur Conan Doyle (1890) The Sign of the Four

June 29, 2012 8:54 am  #5

Thank you for posting, boss. I will be learning this when I get a piano in front of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 29, 2012 8:30 am  #6

Does anyone know if there is a link anywhere to the sheet music for the other Sherlock theme, the slower one that is played during the opening credits? I would really love to have that one.

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 2, 2012 7:17 am  #7

You could try tweeting David Arnold &/or Michael Price and ask them about availability of sheet music.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdq1pcLCUR1rs9hrro1_500.jpg

August 2, 2012 11:11 am  #8

This, indeed, is a pressing concern. I am about to apply for the Sherlock Fan Orchestra, and even they couldn't find the sheets. Eventually the composers agreed to share them.. I would love to buy the booklet so I had all the music! Practising keeps my brain engaged..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
It is the unofficial force—the Baker Street Irregulars.
Arthur Conan Doyle (1890) The Sign of the Four

August 2, 2012 10:53 pm  #9

Davina wrote:

You could try tweeting David Arnold &/or Michael Price and ask them about availability of sheet music.

Thanks for the info, Davina...unfortunately I do not have a twitter account...darn it! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?

August 2, 2012 10:54 pm  #10

The Doctor wrote:

This, indeed, is a pressing concern. I am about to apply for the Sherlock Fan Orchestra, and even they couldn't find the sheets. Eventually the composers agreed to share them.. I would love to buy the booklet so I had all the music! Practising keeps my brain engaged..

Why would I do that?

March 9, 2013 8:15 pm  #11

I know this thread is old but i found a sherlock medley with all the themes in it! I just need to post twice before I can post the link. 

March 9, 2013 8:16 pm  #12

So this is my second post and then i can post it (hopefully)

March 9, 2013 8:17 pm  #13

Ok so here is the link. Its a piano medley that has all the themes in it.  

http://www.scribd.com/doc/91131088/BBC-Sherlock-Piano-Medley

March 9, 2013 9:35 pm  #14

Looks great - but one has to pay for download, right?

(I think that's alright, just saying)

-- -- --
Independent OSAJ Affiliate
-- -- --
Oh what a night! You know I didn't even know her name. But I was never gonna be the same. What a lady, what a night!
Oh I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room. Yeah my, as I recall it ended much too soon.
Oh what a night, why'd it take so long to see the light?    (The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli)

-- -- --
Well, this could be very nice indeed... Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely,
... soon as we get this rubbish cleaned. ... so I went straight ahead and moved in!
So this is all...??? Well, obviously I can straighten up things a little...

March 10, 2013 1:19 am  #15

I don't think so...  I printed it fine but before when Ive had problems with that site i've had to upload a document (which can be anything) and its let me do stuff

Board footera