BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2012 7:09 am  #1

Hello from Australia.

Hello! I'm Rose. I'm fourteen, and I live in Tasmania, Australia. :3

Quite obviously, I love all things Sherlock Holmes. I also adore Doctor Who, Cabin Pressure, My Life in Film, etc.
I plan to move to England when I'm old enough and can afford it; in the meantime I must settle for going there for one month - May-June 2013. Which is still awesome. )

Anyway, yes. Please talk to me! :D

-

July 8, 2012 7:36 am  #2

Re: Hello from Australia.

Sounds like you are looking forward to your trip next year.   (Just as we are all looking forward to Series 3.)    Meanwhile,  welcome to the forum, and have fun!

July 8, 2012 7:39 am  #3

jenosborn wrote:

Sounds like you are looking forward to your trip next year.   (Just as we are all looking forward to Series 3.)    Meanwhile,  welcome to the forum, and have fun!

Thanks :D Yes, I am most definitely looking forward to both of those things. :3

-

July 8, 2012 7:40 am  #4

Welcome Moran all the way from Tasmania. Have a great time here...on the forum...and when you visit the UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2012 7:41 am  #5

Welcome Moran, goodness me you guys must be freezing down that way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 8, 2012 7:43 am  #6

Davina ~ Thank you. :D

kazza474 ~ Yep, it is pretty cold here. Extremely cold, actually.

-

July 8, 2012 7:53 am  #7

"Shipping" at your age?
Dear me, that's not good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 8, 2012 7:58 am  #8

Hah, I've seen LOTS of people my age and some younger who already write fanfiction (which is definitely something I stay away from). But yes. Anyway, I don't ship MorMor like most people would assume; it's more just a BroTP than an OTP. Like, I friendship them more than anything.

-

July 8, 2012 8:16 am  #9

yeah ok, I don't deal with that stuff or understand all those letters etc. It's no interest to me, but you go ahead, I'm sure you'll find others who do that stuff around here, lol.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 8, 2012 1:44 pm  #10

Hey Moran! Welcome to the forum and I must compliment you on your cool name. Moran is indeed a rather cool character, looking forward to seeing who they cast for Series 3 and whether they keep him in the whole series or have him arrested like in the originals.

Let me know what dates you're in England and I'll be able to tell you if there's any Sherlock meet ups that week and you might be able to attend. I normally have my ear to the ground on those kind of matters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2012 2:32 pm  #11

Moran - Welcome, even though you are on the wrong side of Sherlock.

July 8, 2012 4:16 pm  #12

Welcome, Rose, nice to have you with us. It's great you'll come to England next year, there's a lot to discover.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2012 8:08 pm  #13

Hey Rose! Or should I say Moran?
Welcome to the forum!

Ah, kazza, you're never too young to ship.. ;)

July 8, 2012 10:01 pm  #14

Moran wrote:

Hah, I've seen LOTS of people my age and some younger who already write fanfiction (which is definitely something I stay away from). But yes. Anyway, I don't ship MorMor like most people would assume; it's more just a BroTP than an OTP. Like, I friendship them more than anything.

would you mind explaining what you mean by the capped letters,   to   a puzzled kitty?   Welcome to our world, moran!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 9, 2012 4:23 pm  #15

OTP = One true pairing
So it's like your favourite ship.. (we have explained ship, haven't we?)

and a BroTP is the same concept, just with "bros" - so you see the characters more in a bromance, a friendship.
I hope that explains it!

July 9, 2012 5:42 pm  #16

yep  I know what ship means.  thanks,  sammy.   Just not familiar with the other terms.   hi  rose,  or Moran,  hope you're getting this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 4:22 pm  #17

Hey! Welcome = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 14, 2012 9:53 pm  #18

Welome! I'm new here too

July 15, 2012 11:31 am  #19

Whoa, Tasmania! Welcome to the board, Moran!

March 13, 2013 10:28 pm  #20

G'Day, mate 

Board footera