BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2012 2:16 pm  #1

Broadcast Magazine Top 100

Sherlock cast and crew have made the Top 100 List in Broadcast Magazine, a UK based industry magazine. I could put a link to the magazine but you have to subscribe to it to read the actual awards lies which I didn't think any of you would want to do.

Benedict is 9th in the Talent list.
Stephen Moffat and Mark Gatiss are at the top of the Writers List
Sue Vtue is at the top of the Producers List.

Actually I was confused by the way the information was presented in Huffington Post. Benedict is 2nd in the list so only one person ahead of him- Dynamo, the Bradford born Magician (he is brilliant by the way).

Last edited by Davina (July 7, 2012 8:27 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 7, 2012 5:41 pm  #2

Re: Broadcast Magazine Top 100

Thanks for the info.  Who was ahead of Benedict on the list?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 7, 2012 8:27 pm  #3

See my edited first post above!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 7, 2012 9:01 pm  #4

Oh, 2nd, that's much better. Just had a look at Dynamo's Wikipedia entry, sounds very interesting.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2012 9:24 pm  #5

Try these:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hui0wZTfYPM

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=tr3fU0F8mQY

Board footera