BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2012 6:59 pm  #1

Martin & Benedict interviewed on Andrew Marr Show (2010)

**BTW, worked out how to embed YouTube videos here so we don't have to keep clicking links...on YouTube click the "Share" button, copy the link that begins "http://youtu.be...". Come back to here and insert it in between [video] and [/video].**

This is an interview with Martin & Benedict on the Sunday morning current affairs chat show The Andrew Marr Show:

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (February 20, 2012 7:04 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 30, 2012 8:43 am  #2

Re: Martin & Benedict interviewed on Andrew Marr Show (2010)

Is going to be hard to see these two actors on any other projects, movies, and not associate them with 'Sherlock'. I think they'll perprtuate them self to the series... Jajjaja!!!

by,
Nütek

May 30, 2012 12:04 pm  #3

Couple of observations. I didn't know Benedict had pneumonia as a result of neglecting flu while filming. Also it is amazing that when Watson's Post-traumatic Stress Disorder is mentioned, Martin actually rubs his left leg! I am sure this is sub-conscious on his part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 30, 2012 12:57 pm  #4

Lol, that's pretty funny about Martin rubbing his leg. Obviously affected by his character!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera