BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2012 10:40 pm  #1

Hello from Sweden

I started reading Sherlock Holmes when I was 10, a long time ago now. I think this new TV series is great. The cast is perfect. Hope to find some interesting info and discuss with other Holmes fans here. Vi hörs /Samuel

February 18, 2012 10:48 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Sweden

Hi Samuel - nice to meet you. Welcome to the community!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 19, 2012 6:52 am  #3

Hello! Nice to meet someone from norden! I am from norway you see ^^ Hope you enjoy the site 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 19, 2012 7:13 am  #4

Hi!
We have something in common, being 10 years old was a long time ago for me too!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 19, 2012 8:02 am  #5

Lool am I the youngest one here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 19, 2012 9:45 am  #6

Dunno, but at 48 I am probably the oldest!
I'm a big kid at heart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 19, 2012 11:03 am  #7

drummerchickSH wrote:

Lool am I the youngest one here?

How old are you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 19, 2012 12:25 pm  #8

Welcome to the group. And before anyone asks...it is rude to ask a lady her age. Again being 10 years old was a looooong time ago.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 19, 2012 10:44 pm  #9

Interesting that my introduction has come to be about age. I was born in November 1976 which makes me 36 next November if anyone's interested.

February 19, 2012 10:50 pm  #10

Ceto wrote:

Hello! Nice to meet someone from norden! I am from norway you see ^^ Hope you enjoy the site 

Hi Ceto, let's make some really intelligent comments on this forum and show how bright we Scandinavians are.

February 19, 2012 10:57 pm  #11

I'm only 13 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 19, 2012 11:36 pm  #12

Lol, you should be in bed when Sherlock is on then! Aww, only kidding...

February 20, 2012 2:52 am  #13

Looks official then, I'm the grandma of the forum.
But I am NOT your housekeeper ok??

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

February 20, 2012 7:01 am  #14

Loooooooool and I don't need to go to bed .....

What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 20, 2012 9:15 am  #15

kazza474 wrote:

I'll have a cup of tea please...and some biscuits if you've got any.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (February 20, 2012 9:16 am)

February 20, 2012 9:49 am  #16

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

kazza474 wrote:

I'll have a cup of tea please...and some biscuits if you've got any.

There's a head sucking a thumb in the fridge!!!!!!!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

February 20, 2012 10:44 am  #17

Lool she's not your house keeper :D

What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 20, 2012 4:40 pm  #18

I am keeping very, very quiet about ages. But, since I am a lady, I shall say 21!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 20, 2012 4:42 pm  #19

But I'll have a cuppa and a biscuit too please, if there are any Mrs. Hudson!

Board footera