BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2012 5:56 pm  #1

I spy Magnify competition

This has probably been posted somewhere else but just so you know, there is a competition to win one of ten Sherlock-style magnifying glasses. The chances that you win are very slim but... there's no harm in trying! I entered anyway...
Here's the link:
http://www.sherlockology.com/share/i-spy-magnify

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 18, 2012 7:32 pm  #2

Re: I spy Magnify competition

Damn it....why did I have to go and buy one when I could have tried to win one?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 18, 2012 8:42 pm  #3

Yay, I entered...
Although it wouldn't be all to bad if I don't win (which I probably won't) since I already have a couple of magnifying glasses
Thanks for the link, Molly!

June 21, 2012 11:33 pm  #4

Just entered!  Good luck to everyone--it'd be cool if someone on this board won.  Thanks for the link, Molly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 25, 2012 12:42 am  #5

I just entered as well.  Thanks for posting!

Board footera