BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 2:09 pm  #1

Poirot episode showing in UK

I just read this tweet from Ian Hallard (Mark Gatiss' partner)

Ian Hallard  @IanHallard
Cat among the pigeons - the first ep of #Poirot that I worked on is repeated on ITV1 at 8pm. Find out if @amandaabbington is the murderer.

So you lucky people get to see Mark's partner AND Martin's partner acting in the same show.

I really must try to find more shows these people are in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 16, 2012 2:14 pm  #2

Re: Poirot episode showing in UK

Thanks, Kazza. I've just programmed it to record.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 16, 2012 11:35 pm  #3

Lucky you!

Just an update from Twitter:

amanda abbington @amandaabbington
Poirot - Had THE worst morning sickness doing that job! Nice!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 17, 2012 5:46 pm  #4

kazza474 wrote:

I just read this tweet from Ian Hallard (Mark Gatiss' partner)

Ian Hallard  @IanHallard
Cat among the pigeons - the first ep of #Poirot that I worked on is repeated on ITV1 at 8pm. Find out if @amandaabbington is the murderer.

So you lucky people get to see Mark's partner AND Martin's partner acting in the same show.

I really must try to find more shows these people are in.

I think I've seen all the Poirot mysteries, and I just told my husband the other day that Sherlock had officially replaced Poirot as my favorite BBC detective.

Board footera